by TEAM Software, Inc.
eHub Mobile, the employee self-service app from TEAM Software, has been completely redesigned with a more user-centered experience focused on providing employees and supervisors in the building service and security industries with instant access to the information they need most. Featuring key employee self-service tools, eHub Mobile enables users to manage jobs, employees and personal information on the go, anywhere, anytime.
Designed with a new clean, focused user interface, eHub Mobile directs users to the most important information and simplifies tasks. Among the biggest changes, we replaced the previous menu navigation system with landing pages for jobs, employees and TeamTime as well as a main landing page that highlights important items. We also built an in-app tour so you will be familiar with all the changes from the start.
eHub Mobile is available for current TEAM Software clients who are licensed for an eHub Employee Self-Service portal.
Below is a list of all the features available on eHub Mobile. What you have access to is determined by your employer.
Employee users can:
• New! Submit Action Items, like supply orders or customer requests
• New! Check in to or out of shifts using TeamTime on mobile
• View paycheck and hours/rate information
• View schedules and add them to device calendar(Security industry)
• Use Checkpoints to perform job or employee inspections and attach pictures
• View job location information and map the job address
• View messages, events, links and documents from the home screen
Job Supervisors have regular employee features above, plus they can:
• View and fill open posts/schedules and verify scheduling requirements/compliances (Security industry)
• View and modify employee schedules, share schedules via text or e-mail (Security industry)
• Modify or complete work tickets (Building Service industry)
• Call, text or email employees directly from the application
• View job or employee inspection results and manage deficiencies
• Monitor employee arrivals and departures with TeamTime Status